QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY & ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY
EDC provides world-class road safety education and driving training that sets a new standard in traffic safety and education in the Middle East. The state-of-the-art facility has been designed in accordance with the highest quality standards and employs competent human resources, advanced communication, and control systems, leading to enhancement ability within its stakeholders to achieve the VISION ZERO.
EDC aims to improve road safety by providing training of internationally recognized standards to all drivers in the region.
We, the Top Management of EDC hereby express our commitment to the following:
• Customer Requirement : Ensure consistency in meeting customer requirements and strive to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Environment Requirement : Protect Environment & prevent environmental pollution while executing production and related activities
• Health & Safety Requirement : Provide safe and healthy working condition to prevent injury and ill-health while working; eliminate hazards and reduce OH & S risks; consult and encourage worker and workers representative’s participation
• Road Traffic Safety Requirement : Eliminate death and serious injury while driving on the roads of U.A.E
• Compliance Obligations : Adhere and fulfill applicable legal and other requirements pertaining to U.A.E
• Other Interested Parties Requirement : Meet relevant requirements as determined in the Risk & Opportunities Assessment
• Rights of Human Resources : Ensure impartiality and objectivity in all areas of work and ensuring their well-being during their tenure at EDC
• Rights of Society : Ensure the well-being of the society while managing the operations of EDC
• Customer Information Protection : Ensure the confidentiality of Customer Information while managing the operations of EDC
• Code of Conduct : Ensure awareness and practice of anti-bribery throughout the organization and ensuring ethical work practices in our operations and in our offerings to the customer; ensure that no fraud or fraudulent activities prevail within the operations of EDC
• Continual Improvement : Ensure that the processes for the Integrated Management System are improved on a continual basis